Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 360: Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 360:


One of Don Draper's buddies from up North eh?

I shot this portrait of my uncle today in his office at King & Yonge for an "environmental executive portrait" (or something like that) assignment. He was such a good subject - patient and very cooperative, and of course, we can't forget handsome! The architecture inside was just beautiful too and there were so many wicked spots to shoot from. I actually wish I could do more work here!

Anyways, it's been a crazy day, and I need to get my butt to bed. When I wake up, I can take my heart monitor off! WOO!

We're really getting down to the wire here though - five days left! UUUUUGH.....


Stoked/Not Stoked


Must also note - a recent discovery: apparently this portrait is not due for two weeks. The one that is due this week... I should have shot that first. Now I'm kinda screwed. GAH!

1 comment:

CYW said...

Good job dude!! He looks so good!!!!