Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 214- Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 214:


Portrait Session Outtake:
Some handsome Men
and other Cats


Clearly not in keeping with the abstract/poetry motif:

I rocked some really sweet portraits tonight with my old pals from the G. It was a handsome 4 light setup. I'm feeling pretty stoked on that but my goal for further shoots is to work with 2-3 more lights and Pocket Wizards (professional flash triggering devices). I've been having too many issues lately with strobes not firing when they're supposed to, and its just kind of - he says sarcastically - impeding my freedom with the placement and orientation of the lights. Total Buzz Killington.

Make sure you check out Christian's absurd awesomeness here at The Christian Punk Band.

ps - This post is not a day late! I forgot to create it before 3 am when the time stamp changes over to the next day. Not cool. NOT COOL!

1 comment: