Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 242- Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 242:


Carling & Molly the Burmese Python
...all 10 feet of her...

It's a very well known fact that I love snakes. Very well known. Those who know me best are often heard remarking of me, "Chris? Gosh! He's snake CRAZY! He's got the bedsheets, the encyclopedias, snake motif kitchenware, a private box at the yearly Toronto Snake Opera... the snake mania never ends with him!"

Dot dot dot...

Uuuh, okay so no. But snakes are wicked awesome. I'd love to have one. People who are afraid are CLEARLY unaware of just how totally neat they can be.

Am I doing a good PR job for snakes? Maybe the National Snake Council should hire me. Give me a few months and the end of this decade will reign in the end of "The Age of The Squeamish"!

Okay, wow. I've been talking about snakes for way too long. I think the word has lost all meaning. SNAKE!

So! Today was ALSO my incredibly wicked nephew Andrew's first birthday party. His birthday isn't until Wednesday (Remembrance Day, so it's kind of hard to forget) but I'm still super stoked for him. I can't believe it's been a year already. I remember the day he was born like it happened yesterday... siiigh....

Anyways, I think I'll have to share a few photos of Andrew in a few days.

Until then, I hope you're all super fly. You better be.

OKAY GOODNIGHT!

Looooove!


No comments: