Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 244- Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 244:


The Beer Shot: Initial Edit - Final To Come


(Note - Nov 15th: Reshooting for the glass tomorrow. It needs work.)

I most certainly hope you clicked that link. Seriously, it makes my heart smile.

So, finally a shot from Commercial this year that I'm really stoked on. The first two assignments were pretty "blah" - my fault - but I loved doing this. Maybe it had something to do with drinking the beer that lost its bubbles, maybe it had something to do with drinking the rest of the beer after the shoot was over, I DON'T KNOW. Your guess is really as good as mine.
But this was fun. Total time spent:

4 1/2 hours in studio
8 hours post production
1 hour sleeping on my bedroom floor

Hope it was worth it. Portfolio image for sure.

Love love love,

Goodnight


No comments: