Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 307-Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 307:


"Projections in sleep,
talk with me deep
down into the pillows...."

After much anticipation and hand-wringing, not to mention nearly daily calls home despite being told by my dear sweet mother, "I'll call YOU when it comes", my Kodachrome slides finally arrived from Kansas.

Now, when you have a wicked sweet Grandad like I do, you also find yourself receiving slide projectors that come in awfully handy at times like these. So, I kicked it old school and had me a little slide show... which of course turned into busting out the camera and making more perdy pictures. One hand washes the other. And on, and on, and on. Very good stuff.

Also, that story isn't QUITE finished. So, check tomorrow for further tales from the Slide Projector Saga.

Well, that's about it for tonight. I'm really, reeaally gonna try to get to bed at a decent time tonight. I've not been adjusting well to this back-to-school routine. Sleep is a wench.

Goodnight


2 comments:

Rebecca Cairns said...

This is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

As I enter into a dreamless sleep...