Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 310-Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 310:


John Harquail, James Bond Photographer

John is amazing. He teaches us Entrepreneurship and this semester, a new class called Professional Studies, which is just a series of lectures from guest speakers.

Anyways, he showed up to class the other day dressed in this fabulous tux; he was trying to make a point about making an impression in the business world. Well, I think his point came across pretty clear.

Really, John is sweet. Amazing photographer too!

Anyways, that's about all I could manage tonight. I had an amazing dinner at The Bier Markt tonight with Janice, Em, Brenden, Devon and her boyfriend Adam. So, so, sooo delicious... but now I'm really full and lazy. So, I think it's sleepytime.

Nighty Night!

No comments: