Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 267- Thursday, December 3, 2009

267:


Whoo. So I need a sort of a night off I think.

I had an interview for a potential internship opportunity today with the studio manager of an incredibly talented and succesful fashion photographer in Toronto.

He was honest, unapologetic and to the point. He had some seriously heavy things to say about my portfolio and it was pretty intense.

BUT, as harsh as it was, it was incredibly positive to me in the grand scheme of things. His critique gave me a lot of new perspective and I have a lot of thinking to do. I'm not at all bummed out! I'm gonna keep pushing damnit!

But, my brain is kinda worn out from thinking about the events of tonight, and it's been a good, long day, so I'm gonna slack and post this picture from photobooth... I took it sometime last year. Woo.


PS - I'm feeling good about the internship...

No comments: