Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 271- Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 271:


"Me and my Dad"

Shot for my Stock Photography assignment. It's supposed to be something about insurance > family > you know... you love them... so wtf mate, protect them! > got it? > terrif.

You get the gist. I think I'll crop away the bottom in the final print. I don't know though, for these candid, cute, sharing-with-others kind of posts, I like to present things a little more "as is". I don't need all my family moments to be polished, savvy?

Alright so WOW. Got so much done today. Printed>mounted>handed in two Commercial assignments really fast - no zillion test prints and tweaks, although a little minor surgery on the close cut thanks to Brenden Wilson's non-warped vision - I attended the final class/evaluation for Commercial AND I went and shot a cute little Italian restaurant on College with the lovely Melissa Deeeee.

Those shots will come.

Anyways, if I can, I will attempt to make this day officially the most productive ever and complete my last Theory project, entitled, "Just How Sinister and Sadistic Can Professor Rob Allen Get?"

... but really, Rob's a very good guy, heh heh. Much love.

And to you!

GOODNIGHT!

No comments: