Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 353: Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 353:

Returning Guest Photographer
Rebecca Cairns
Series of Self Portraits # 2










As I mentioned before, I was quite excited to bring you guys another round of her self portraits. I follow Rebecca's blog daily, and some of these are creatively, very inspiring.

(If only she'd get her web file sizing down to a standard *cough*)

If you didn't see before, HERE'S the first series of her work I posted back on Day 298 - January 3rd. It's interesting to see the progression of her work. The more recent post is darker, more unsettling and moodier. There is more disturbance and motion. While the earlier images focused on the (clean) form, now you see the form more integrated into a concept and an environment.

I like where it's going.

Okie dokie. Enough of that. Less talk, more photography. Good?

Good.

Goodnight


No comments: