Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 105- Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 105:


This is old, but I had a sudden urge to post it. I took this near the beginning of the school year, sometime in September I think. That crazy rash all over me is Pityriasis Rosea. I gotta say, that sh*t sucked...

Anyways, PR is harmless, not contagious, and super mysterious. It also lasted way longer than the doctor said it would (like, 6 months...)....

In retrospect, I think it looks kinda cool; I definitely like some of the photos from this set. I also wanted to post this because I'm really picky about perfect, flawless skin in portraits, and this is such a break from that, in a way incorporating the many flaws into its own aesthetic.

Either way, I think it's rad.

Peace out y'all....


2 comments:

mae said...

wai rad.

Amanda Higgins said...

LEPROSY!