Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 92- Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 92:


So, due to Photoshop-lessness, I've pulled something out of my hard drive. I took this on Day 30 , April 10th. I must repeat: God I wish I had a tilt-shift lens!

So, until I've got Photoshop up and running, well, this is the best I can do. 

Note* I COULD be shooting straight jpegs, and uploading them as is, OR using iPhoto, but, the thought has made me curl up in a ball and get the cold sweats. I'd have no problem shooting film and uploading unedited scans, but not straight digital photos. Gross.... 

Note 2* I also admit that I'm being unfair to iPhoto. I'm sure I could get some perfectly fine results from it, I'm just being stubborn - and this is my blog damnit so I think I'm allowed.

ANYWAYS,

This is my temporary solution. I don't have 2 grand to shell out for software at the moment, but I also really want to own these programs legally. I'll get there...

Night!

No comments: