Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 95- Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 95:


 The top photograph here is my very favorite family photograph ever - it's my grandparents on my mom's side. I'm not sure when it was taken, but I'd guess sometime in the late 40's or early 50's - (I trust that I'll get all my facts straightened tomorrow when this is seen). 

 There's one thing that I always think when I see this photo though: If I end up looking anything like my grandfather when I get older, I'll be a damned lucky man. 

 Anyways, I know these aren't exactly my photos, but I've been wanting to copy the top one for a very long time - it's been sitting framed in my sister's house forever. The bottom photo, and a few others, were the icing on the cake (thanks to Jay for pulling them out for me). 

Sigh... 

Goodnight, and love to all my friends and family. 

No comments: