Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 129- Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 129:


Today I finally made the trek to the Humber Arboretum to do some long overdue photography. Unfortunately, the trip was a bit of a bust. I was there for about three hours and only took about 10 photos. I mostly sat around near the back of the gardens waiting/hoping for deer to show up; unfortunately, Life didn't provide.

It's okay though. Sometimes, what is supposed to be an exercise in photography (or anything really) turns into an exercise in something equally important, in this case, patience, determination, gumption, and overall willpower. I still managed to get a few good shots and I'm pleased. And besides, I spent three beautiful hours enjoying nature - can that really be considered a bad thing?

Hope you're all doing really well.

Goodnight

No comments: