Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 130- Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 130:


Okay so this took waaaay longer to get prepared than it did to shoot. I blame indecision. Or wait, was it doubt? I can't decide now and I doubt I'll ever know.

So anyways, I hereby declare myself the MacGyver of self-portraiture; I rigged up yet another hilarious looking yet fairly functional little lighting set up. It's amazing what one can do with so little! But really, I'm really tired of not having some of the right tools. I foresee a pretty sweet trip to Henry's or Vistek soon.

So yeah... I buzzed my head tonight. It was pretty... spur of the moment. There were a few hairy moments too (pardon the pun), during the operation. My brother the barber said, "uuuh, shit", and I said, "uuuh, excuse me?"

Uh-oh, isn't exactly code for, "I'm doing a fantastic job!"
But in the end, all went well and I'm pretty stoked.
Plus it's only hair...geeze, it grows back, and it's a waste to take it all so seriously.
Really, Nick did a fantastic job; the uh-oh moments were pretty funny.

SO, that was my adventurous evening.
Hope you all had equally thrilling nights!

Be cool and try and avoid catchin a case of the Mundaaays!

LOVE!

No comments: