Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 138- Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 138:


It's a shame that I don't have much time to write about this one, because I'm really cranky about having to post it right now!

Okay, so it's crazy late and I'm still up. I've been going a little nuts with all the stuff I have to get done to prepare for the Humber job. This shot is one of my favorites from the film I shot at the mill. I wanted to spend a bit more time working on it, and give it a proper write up before posting, but alas, here you go. Basically I'm just feeling a little protective over it; not totally ready to let it go out into the world just yet. And I mean, I didn't HAVE to post it tonight. But I did. So there you have it; the duality of man... bickering with himself. No I'm not. Yes you are!

Am I getting rambly?

Well good. Hope you're all having a lovely evening. I certainly am.

Goodnight!

No comments: