Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 141- Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 141:


So this might be the last of the B&W shots from the mill to get posted - at least for a little while. We shall see.

I'm probably most protective of this shot too; I didn't really want to let it go just yet, but such is fate. I love this photograph. When I get the negs scanned at full resolution ( the lab only scans at 72 dpi ), I want to make a large print from this. It's gonna look hot.

So yeah, that's it. Kodak CN400 ISO B&W film, with no adjustments from photoshop. I like this film, but I'm still pretty new to it. I'm looking forward to shooting some special B&W that I got soon.

Well friends, that's it for tonight. I spent most of the evening at my computer organizing external hard drives and the computer so I can switch out my existing internal hard drive for a bigger one. I also started feeling sick today (gross throat), so I drank a huge pot of green tea to myself. Let's all send Chris healthy vibes!!!

Okay, ramble-city here,

Goodnight!

No comments: