Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 52- Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 52:


Yeesh - so I shot this without a tripod. I had to return my tripod to the school yesterday and now all I've got is a cheap piece of plastic/aluminum crap. I didn't even BRING my cheap plastic/aluminum crap tripod home with me too! Heh heh. So yeah, I had a couple of crappy light stands - no swivel or tilt thank you very much. I put the camera on one and had to hope that I could get something decent shooting completely straight. I suppose it worked out. 

Yeesh # 2 - I'm running out of steam! I want a change of scenery and some new inspiration. That'd be swell. And having to return equipment isn't exactly motivationally golden either - kind of a step back in the wrong direction, don'tcha think?.... Wow, complainy today much?

Well, that's the end of that. I think maybe I just need to get some sun, some exercise and some more veggies in my diet. That'd do me good. 

So that's it. That's all for now. Enjoy, hope you're all well. 

C'mon, git! Scram! Vamoose!

Love love love,

Chris 

No comments: