Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 63- Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 63:


Not quite photography right? Well, I could make up an elaborate story about falling into some alternate reality composed entirely of white space and fonts, and being lucky enough to have a camera.... but that's a bit too much lsd for me.

So, I'm designing a CD package for some friends of mine, The Compound, a three piece band from Georgetown. The whole project is a little behind schedule due to some software issues which are now all fixed. Anyways, tonight I downloaded somewhere near a bazillion (true story) fonts and went through them all, creating a sample image to send to the guys. I think I've decided on the font that I want to use for the project, but of course, it's up to them. What's your favorite?

So anyway, seeing as I'm already supposed to be in bed and I haven't touched my camera today, I figured I'd post this. It's refreshing to see some other kinds of work for a change. I love doing the stop motion videos and this will be a really fun side project too. Maybe next week, I'll show you some of my crocheting!...... heh heh

Goodnight!

No comments: