Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 56- Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 56:


So, another beautiful day in the arboretum. Gosh, I think I should start a blog about that, just based on how much I could talk about it. We finished taking down all the deer fencing today which is awesome because I don't know if there's an inch of my body that isn't covered in scratches... I can't take much more! So yeah, tomorrow will be cool; we'll be onto some new project I guess. Who knows what....

Anyway, maybe you've all noticed a trend over the last week-ish - I talk a bunch about work and being tired but not really about the shots. Well, I'm cool with that for now. This week has been new and exciting and I feel like just putting the shots up and letting them be. I'm sure I'll get back into talking about them soon. Also, I just need some time to adjust to the new schedule and level of tiredness after work - when I start to get into the groove, I'll be a little more lively with the posts and the images etc. I'd like to get some more portraiture done soon too!

So anyways, that's it for now. I should be in bed asleep in.... 10 minutes so, yeah, good luck to me!

Night y'all!

No comments: