Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 66- Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 66:


Sorry for the lateness. Long story... a strange one. 

I miss Janice so much. One may wish for the summer to come - for long days of sun and sleepy mornings and green grass and bathing suits and beaches and beautiful clean air and late night kissing and all of that romantic, young-head-filling stuff....

But when summer comes, and everyone goes back home to their families, and all your friends are far away, it's kind of sad. It does however make the times that you get back together more special. I think. I hope.

That being said, Janice is a good friend and I miss her. 

Anyone notice I'm gettin' all sincere and blubbery?
 
Good. 

Enjoy, friends.

4 comments:

mowzie said...

booo

Chris said...

Note: Madison's "booo" is directed at the lack of content at the time that she viewed the post, not the post which is NOW updated.

How could anyone boo Janny Jan?

mowzie said...

She is purdy!

Katie said...

You are pretty lucky to be able to take so many pictures of her, I would too.