Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 178- Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 178:


Today was a busy one!

Off to the bank this morning for business stuff, then Oakville to stand around for two hours in two different Canadian Tire stores, then to my grandparents' new apartment to help settle them in (they just moved), assembling chairs and a table, back to Georgetown for Thai (mmmmm), and then over to my Aunt's house to check out my Grandad's old cameras.

After looking through all the stuff, I can't believe my Grandad let me take home his old Kodak Retina Ia, which dates back to (I believe) 1951. It's such an incredible gift and a beautiful piece of history to pass on. I'm incredibly thankful and pretty excited to put it to good use, and I can't wait to see the images that it will produce!

So, tomorrow I will have to take some photos of that wonderful camera to share. Tonight, I posted another shot from the wedding I went to last weekend. Andrew was being incredibly adorable as usual and I just really like the "moment" that I captured; It says good things to me : )

Anyways, tomorrow's going to be another busy one. We're going out to Toronto Island to watch the airshow from my uncles' boat. It should be pretty exciting!

Goodnight friends!

Love

1 comment:

vintage muse said...

i like the expressions on both faces. made me laugh a little.