Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 183- Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 183:


Mr. Lehey and Randy of Sunnyvale Trailer Park, two fine officers of the peace on Canada's beloved Trailer Park Boys.

The Boys came to Humber tonight to help celebrate opening pub night, which sadly actually didn't happen due to construction delays (,damn contractors!).

Anyways, I got up front and centre for some amazing shots - too many to share all in one post of course. I suppose they will trickle on here slowly.

Well, it's late, I've got class tomorrow, and if I don't sleep, it'll be "a double barreled shit cannon" of fun trying to get out of bed. In honor of the Boys, I'd make more shit references but of course, my grandparents enjoy this fine and tasteful blog and I don't want to push it.

Goodnight friends!

Love (TPB!)

No comments: