Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 185- Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 185:

SPEECHLESS

And also photoless.

It's 6:37 am and I just got home from Etobicoke General Hospital. Don't worry yourself though; I'm fine.
I went out around midnight to meet some friends who were leaving a party. We went back to their house for a quick stop.
The stop was good. The stop was uneventful. The stop was, dare I say, pleasant.
And then one of their room mates had an accident and hurt herself pretty bad.
And so the journey to the hospital (waiting room) ensued. I was at the hospital from about 1:45 - 6:00 am... totally sweet... I don't think they'll get out for another few hours.

All in all, it's been a pretty whacky night. I'm glad I was there to help.

Anyways, I'm about to start seeing things, so I'm going to shut this thing off and climb into bed.
Regardless of the scary emergency, it's been a really good night.

Hope you all had a safe and happy one!

Love

No comments: