Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 180- Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 180:


Toronto Air Show # 2
Blue Angels cnt'd

Today I went down to Oakville to help my grandparents again with unpacking and settling in. Thanks to Craigslist, I also managed to find a Hitachi receiver/amplifier for the turntable my grandfather gave me, right in Oakville. At the risk of sounding "poncy", I'll tell you it was kismet! But the best part was still to come; I still didn't have speakers for my turntable + amplifier. Well what do you know, I'm helping my mom unload a pickup truck with stuff from my grandparents this morning and I find two 100 watt speakers in a rubbermaid bin.

So with $20.00, and a little dumb luck, I've got everything I need. I've been wanting one of these babies for so long.

Anyways, there's more shots from the air show yesterday. I would have liked to post a whole lot in one go yesterday but I was just way too tired by the time I got to it. I might post a few more in the coming days.

So, tomorrow is the first day of my second year at Humber. I'm very, very stoked. Wish me luck!!!

Goodnight friends,

Love

No comments: