Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 198- Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 198:


Who took the shot below? I liked it.








A Very Pisces Housewarming!

So, to make up for being so slack with posting from last night, I decided to make one epic post with some favorite shots. It's sad that I shot a roll of 120 film and some 35mm and won't get to see those for a while.

My good friend Rizzo (check her out here) moved to Cabbagetown recently and had herself a little housewarming party. I was excited to bring my cameras because Rizzo's parties are a full-blown hoot. I was certainly not disappointed. It was a really good night and I hope you all had just as much fun.

Love love love

Goodnight


1 comment:

Josee vW said...

Hey... I'm pretty sure I used to work with the guy with the long hair who's playing the guitar. Does he live in Toronto? I think I worked with him at the Indigo on Bay and Bloor this summer.