Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 10- Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 10:


Not much to say today I think; I've got to bust a move and get some cleaning done around the apartment. Then, birthday celebrations tonight, best friends in the old stomping ground, love love love.

I've been wanting to shoot my wall for a while, and while this isn't exactly what I had in mind, I think it fits. I was wondering how long it'd take me to post a self portrait too...

So, there you have it. Enjoy!

Edit: March 23, two days later - In retrospect, this is a really "basic", "snapshotty" photo. I like it but I'll try to steer clear of too many of these. Transversely, I'll definitely be posting these from time to time when I am running short on, yes, you guessed it, Time.  

I also see a "Version # II" of this coming into existence eventually. The stars in the sky showed me.

1 comment:

mowzie said...

Wowie, I was just scrolling through and I'm seriously impressed. I dig this and I'm stoked that it happens every day.