Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 20- Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 20:


So here's the second half of the Panoramic. It's really the first half if you're looking from left to right. Again, sorry that it's so skinny. I WANTED it to fill the screen vertically, forcing you to scroll way the hell over to see the whole thing. Well, you'll have to take my word that it's pretty damn detailed all the way across. I'm thinking about getting the whole thing printed!!! WOOO

Edit: After some review, I realize that the left side gets pretty dark. It's somewhat natural as the light really does fall off the further it gets from the sun. However, it is a big excessive. When I have some time, I'll try and lighten it up and fix the contrast a bit. 

On a side note, I sat and watched a movie about soccer hooligans while doing all this. This movie shall remain nameless, but Elijah Wood is in it. Soccer hooligan movies.... wow, where to begin? Total, senseless, pointless, hilariously brutish violence. I don't know any soccer hooligans, and I don't know if this movie is an accurate depiction of that demographic but I really hope not. Christ... the media has already scared me off of Africa, the Middle East, communist countries, Mexico, South America, Oz.... WHAT NEXT!???

So yeah, I'll keep trying to figure out all this panoramic stuff.
Cheers everyone!

Love Love Love

1 comment:

margarita said...

this whole thing would look so awesome printed.
it's meggie, by the way. and i am going to become a follower of this.