Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 13- Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 13:


This one is dedicated to my number one fan...

Good day!

EDIT - MUCH LATER IN THE DAY:       

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!!

For the first time in Project 365's short history, (and short history considered, is this really a big deal?) I'm going to upload a second photo for the day.
I just spent about an hour and a half shooting this for our "high speed flash" assignment - we have to use flash in order to freeze motion. It took just under 200 exposures to get a splash I was happy with. Score.

So here you go:



Cristina Rizzo, this photo is dedicated to you. If you're like me, maybe you see patterns of the Universe, stars and planets, and get vague impressions of string theory and quantum mechanics. Actually, I think of Einstein's illustration of gravity, and not just because of the obvious falling drops. Thinking of you, maybe I'll do this twice more, once in some blisteringly cold room and again in sadistic heat...
 
Anyway, you're all beautiful people.

No comments: