Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 7- Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 7:


Well, well, it's been one week. Seven entirely new and exciting days. The idea of doing daily photos has really sunk in, and I'm feeling consistently creatively alive for the first time in a while!
So, to cap off a succesful week, I'm happy to inform you that today's photo is a cheat! I actually shot this two days ago (Monday), and yes, I am relying on it to save my butt. Today was just way too hectic a day to shoot anything FOR the project. 

So anyways, I promise I won't cheat too often. I went through my shots from the event I shot tonight and nothing jumped out at me. 

A little bit about this image: This shot says dissonance and abstraction to me. Don't worry about exactly what it is you're looking at. Just, let your eyes wander through the shapes, the colours, and the chaos. Explore!

 That being said, let's kick back and celebrate one week of exploration and rekindled curiosity.

Thanks friends.

No comments: