Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 12- Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 12:



So today was a strange but good day. There're not many active assignments on the go right now. Well, that's sort of a lie; there are some but I don't think there's ANYTHING else due this week except for our silly group collage project tomorrow. I'll definitely post the results of that acid trip for all to see. So anyways, with nothing to print, and nothing due, I think there's a weird, confused tension in the ether, as everyone just sits around tensely, incredulous to the idea that "REALLY, there is nothing to do!" But it won't last long. As the week progresses, we will receive many more-than-generous helpings of work. So, back to b.a.u. 

So anyways, today was cool, I bought my tickets for NIN's last tour before retirement - I'm hella stoked for that. So much so, that I said hella. Oui?

Anyways. Here is your daily serving of life through the eyes of Chris. Hope it's a good one.

5 comments:

Namor Something said...

Um, I think March 23 is Monday...not Saturday...

Chris said...

Ah, thank you! Apparently I've got butterfingers.

Namor Something said...

Um, I'm concerned about Tuesday the 24th, and Wednesday the 25th...

What happened to all that Free Time???

Chris said...

Like water on pavement on a hot summer day, it just disappeared!

Between the few assignments I had, work, chores and 365, I'm still keeping pretty busy.

Namor Something said...

Good stuff. These fotos are awesome Chris. Keep it up. And I just spoke with the Creative Dude at my office (art director who handles our formal proposals - ridiculously talented) who I'd sent your blog site to. He said you are wonderfully talented and suggested you look up image banks. Any enough Nosey Parker uncling for me. If you ever want to chat with him about business though call me. I'll hook you up.