Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 16- Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 16:



Okay! So for anyone who checked in with this post before 3:21 am, I apologize for my original post of "hjkh". I was in a rush to get out the door and just needed to fill the text field with something (long story).

Anyways, today's shot is definitely more risky. I just really wanted to explore some 'flash+slow shutter speed+varying degrees/kinds of motion blur' effects, and of course, the lovely Emilie Martin was up (or down?) for posing for me. It was pretty 'on the fly', just a ten minute ruckus during our break from class.

Other than that, I had an amazing, amaaazing night; it was like finally getting to talk to the therapist I've always wanted!!! ..... Cryptic, non? Well, I won't get into it, except to share this:

Imagining The Tenth Dimension:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA&feature=PlayList&p=8CB712227D56F49E&index=0&playnext=1

With the help of a patient and brilliant soul, I think I was able to finally see.....
I know this was totally off topic but whatever...

I hope you're all well!

Love, Chris


No comments: