Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 151- Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 151:


Holy holy butts... Tonight I went to see Lykke Li at Sound Academy. Opening for her were Katie Stelmanis and her band, and Miike Snow. I am at a complete loss for words... tonight was incredible.

Anyways, I shot two rolls of film at the show, plus a roll I shot standing in Dundas square as pedestrians streamed through the intersection (that one will be dope). I'll get it all developed as soon as possible; I may die if I don't get these photos soon.

So yeah, tonight was pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread. Total dance party... sigh.

I'm really sad now. (How do you go back to normal life?)

Okay, so enough of my raving - here's the shot; from last weekend in Sunderland.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Ro said...

I was there too. Stellar perfomances from all of them. Where were you standing? Maybe you were near me... I was front row :)

Chris said...

Fully 100% agreed on the stellar performance. I'm really sad now because her recordings will never again do justice to how amazing that was.

I was standing about 3 rows of people back from the stage, just to the right of the middle. Front row eh?... Lucky.