Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 164- Saturday, August 22 2009

Day 164:


So, the editing of film from last weekend has begun.

I'm happy that my colour shots from under the bridge/waterfall we biked to turned out, but I'm really heartbroken that my black and white film from the following day got messed up. I shot it in and on the way to Dundas square, and I used my 10-24 which somehow screwed up the film. My guess is that the exposure isn't what the meter says it will be because the lens isn't meant for manual cameras... or something. Anyways, a bunch of shots that I was incredibly stoked to get were all way underexposed... heartcrippling fail.

But, I have plans to redo the shots I was excited for, so keep your eyes peeled.

Anyways, here's some Brendo from last weekend.

Hope you're all having a great Saturday night!

Love

1 comment:

Bren said...

Those are brilliant! I want to try some more dundas shots too, but from a distance with that 500mm lens I have.