Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 156- Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 156:


Oooh boy, long day, great day.

I developed my other Lykke Li/Miike Snow film! All by myself too! Brenden showed me how to crack a roll of 35mm, load it into the tank and develop it. ALL BY MYSELF! Heh heh, I feel like a big boy now.

But seriously, that's a damn useful skill. I can shoot true black and white and develop it all in one go if I'm so inclined. All I need is a good scanner and I've got the whole process under my belt.

Anyone wanna pitch for a scanner?

Alright folks, tonight's been awesome. Emilie and Janice met me at the school and we headed to Brenden's - we took fun photos in the backyard (film), biked (on a sweet old racing bike) to the LCBO, and came back and ate an incredible dinner (cooked by Bren - look into Paneer cheese people)....

Woooh, okay, sleep now.

Love

No comments: