Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 163- Friday, August 21 2009

Day 163:


SO!

Sailing.... is not as fun as you think.
When you are prone to waves of nausea.

Heh heh, it was a really awesome experience but I spent the majority of the adventure feeling pretty close to honking over the side of the boat. Totally lame, as I'm not really the sea sick type. I don't really know where that all came from.

Really, it was super fun, and totally exciting, and once I got the hang of shooting with so much motion, I got some decent shots. At first, it was kind of hilarious. Just imagine "Angry Mobster #2" from your favorite shoot'em up movie. You know how he runs in the room and thinks he can fire his obscenely large machine gun with the precision and control of Rambo, but instead just sprays the room willie nilly with bullets. That was pretty much me at first with the 200mm lens on. Pretty amusing.

Soooo, yeah, other than that, it's been a nice night downtown. I think I'm heading over to the Humber Lakeshore campus to shoot the grounds. Hope you all had a nice evening!

Love!

No comments: