Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 158- Sunday, August 16, 2009


Day 158:


It has been a pretty fantastic weekend, I must admit. I really missed my pals.

Anyways, I'm pretty frustrated because I spent over an hour on one of my MacGyver setups, only to fail miserably. I was trying to photograph film negatives because I don't have a scanner and it just did not fly. I know it can be done, but I was really suckin' it up. Either way, I'm dying to see these shots so I'll have to go to Japan Camera at Woodbine tomorrow and see if they'll scan them for me.

I shot 3 or 4 more rolls this weekend too so I will have plenty more coming. Wooo.

Goodnight friends.

Ps - the photo is from the trip to the Niagara School of Horticulture the other week. This was out in the gardens. What a neat little guy eh?

No comments: