Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 152- Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 152:


UPDATE: I added a second photo to the post from last night. I was super frustrated by a photoshop problem and just didn't have the gumption to put together what I'd envisioned. So here it is.

Lykke Li-facemelts.

This is Fujipress 1600 iso colour film. I shot a roll of TMax 3200 B&W too but I won't have that developed for a few days. I'm expecting to get some better shots from that roll, plus it's got shots from Miike Snow's super dope set. Anyways, this is my favorite shot from this roll though.

I think I figured out my original photoshop problem too, so woo.

Hope you like it.

Chris

2 comments:

poosanth said...

lucky! i went to henrys before the show... all they had was 400(!!!) delta and tmax. i got the delta, i'll porbably develop if i have time next week too. snow was flippin amazing. nice too see people using film there. do you know what was the opening girl band's name btw?

poosanth said...

nvm i just looked at ur previous post. ?;)