Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 165- Sunday, August 23 2009

Day 165:


Project 365's second guest photographer!

Today's been a busy day. Em and I threw together a fabulous shoot this morning which I was hoping to share with you. However, it's a bit too much work to get done tonight, so I'm going to take a day or two to get it done properly. I hate sharing photos before they are ready. BOO!

So, seeing as you all get to see pictures of her so very often, I figured I'd share a few of Em's photos. I mean, this isn't anything fancy, just a shot from one of her vast collection of silly, fun cameras - and don't look down on the low-fi old stuff; sometimes you actually get wicked results. Anyways, this style of camera [Kodak 110] brings back very fond memories for me too as I had one or two when I was a kid. CHECK ME OUT! Remember those? Sigh...

So yeah, after struggling over choosing a photo of my own tonight, I decided it would be super righteous to share some of hers. It was super fun last weekend to bike in Brampton with my lovelies... YAY!

You can also check out more of Em's photos HERE!

Okay friends,

Goodnight!

No comments: