Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 166- Monday, August 24 2009

Day 166:


Now back to Emilie.

Sweet damn. This is one of my favorite sets ever. It was so fun to shoot and I'm pretty in love with the environment. I wish I owned this space... I guess I'll have to settle for sneaking in. Too bad it'll be reno'd and occupied soon.

I've got more photos from this set coming - I'd actually really hoped to get them all put up tonight - but it's been pretty time intensive putting them together. These have to be perfect!

Also, I shot a bunch of film which I haven't got developed yet, so I'm really looking forward to that addition. I hope you're as stoked as I am!

Okay friends, well, I'm just gonna let the photos do the talking for tonight.

More from this set tomorrow hopefully!

Goodnight

1 comment:

vintage muse said...

these are nice, sans booze and ash trays. she should be the thing, doesnt need the details.