Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 34- Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 34:


So maybe you're getting bored of me saying this but again, I am crazy tired. This week is really hectic so forgive me if I'm not goin' all out with the project. I had a double exam today, handed in one assignment, worked on another, went to Woodbine with Janice to get another assignment printed, slept on my bedroom floor for an hour and a half - actually quite comfortable by the way - and then worked on some photos of my sister and my nephew for my couples (intimacy) assignment as well as to send to her for some kind of baptism slideshow. I hope there is really good music with the slideshow or an epic voice over by that guy from The Wonder Years..... or Morgan Freeman! 

Okay so I'm totally going batty here, which is what happens when you live, breathe, sweat and.... no I won't go there- sweat photography, all freaking day. I need to go dream now. 

As per our contract, here's the daily shot. I said in the post from Day 22 (I believe) that I'd come back to "the wall" occasionally and do some more detail shots of it, share some of the writing on it and stuff. So, here you go. 

Hope you're all well!!!

NIGHT! 

No comments: