Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 49- Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 49:



I really enjoyed today's endeavor from start to finish. It was a really fun item to shoot, and I'm pretty happy with the way it came out.

I have to say this though: I officially finished my first year of college today and I'm totally lost. Although I had a good time doing this shot today, I felt sorta lost and confused in the process. I don't have assignments to do right afterwards, I don't have a class to wake up for in the morning, I have nothing pushing me to DO anything. It's kind of scary actually. As a photographer I think I work best - more comfortably at least - under pressure. If I'm to enjoy this free time, I think I'd have to be doing it on a beach or out away from all my camera stuff. I hope that's not a bad omen. 

Hmmm, reading over that, I'm not saying that I don't enjoy shooting, or that I can't relax. I suppose it's just that I experience things differently when I'm in the photography mode. Although I don't see it happening, maybe I should take a vacation from the camera. Maybe we all need a break from even the things we love. 

Ps - I shot this in my bedroom on a desk. It's amazing what can be done with so little...

No comments: