Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 23- Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 23:



Yikes! Gross eh? I promise I won't do this too often. I actually hate bugs a lot. It's an interesting thing; I've always been a pretty big sissy about bugs. But, when I got my macro lens a few years ago, I loved shooting them. I think there's something really perspective-changing about... well, changing your perspective. The world looks really different through a new lens. I mean any lens, whether it's a lens on your camera or the lens in your head. I guess I shoot stuff like this because I want to force myself [and hopefully others] to at least TRY to see things in a new light. 

Anyways, there it is. Hope you're all doing well. I did a bunch of job hunting at school today so I think there'll be some decent opportunities for work over the summer. I'm mad stressing about money.... sigh.

Peace!!!!

2 comments:

mowzie said...

I would eat bugs for protein if they sold them like steak

Chris said...

Marry me!