Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 24- Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 24:



William Christian Tyler Turner Esq.

I love going to Christian's place. The basement is the kind of seedy, dank, skid row-esque sort of place that you come to love after many, many years of late night chillin'. The furniture, the mess, the guitar and drum equipment all never seem to remain in the same place from visit to visit. It smells like stale smoke and beer and it smells like memories of my misspent teenage years. It always smells like music.

 I love going to Christian's... God help you if you're a chain smoker though.

Oh PS ! :

 Sadly, the time stamp thing says this is a Sunday Post but it's lying. Well, okay,  technically it is Sunday. I didn't get home from Christian's till 3 a.m (HA! Take THAT Rives!) so I was pretty late getting this posted. But I will state once and for all that a "DAY" is henceforth defined as one period of time [aprox. 16 hours] between waking and sleeping. 

No comments: