Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 29- Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 29:



Week 5!!! One month all finished! Time to celebrate? So....

Les Voila! I've been interested in stuff like this for ages but I've never had the motivation to do it until I watched some really well done stop motion stuff the other day. It took me a long freakin time to get this all put together last night - so much so that I couldn't post it until today, but it's a nice way to celebrate one month of the project. I had a really hard time learning how to keep the video quality decent so that you could see what I've written. As it is now, you can just sort of make it all out. I'll keep trying to figure out how to make it better. 

Anyways, I'll let the video speak for itself. I'm definitely going to start making a bunch of these!

Love!


4 comments:

margarita said...

This is so freaking amazing. It must have taken ages.
Also, the veins in your hand are very prominent.

CYW said...

This was amazing. You are a guy with many talents. Good work my friend! xoox

Katie said...

Seriously, this is SOO sick.
seriously.

Chris said...

THAANKS! And keep watching cause this was just my first practice attempt. I've definitely got bigger plans! : )