Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 37- Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 37:


My God! What a busy day - two exams, finished my last big theory project, off to Toronto to spend time with my beautiful school mates.... 

We decided to take a bunch of equipment with us back to Emilie's so we could shoot for fun. After dinner and a few drinks, I saw almost exactly what I wanted. 

I never pictured Brenden in the shot messing with the record player until he walked in to change the tunes. When I saw him standing there, I needed to have him in a suit, IN the photo. Amazingly, but not surprisingly, Emilie just happened to have an epic plaid suit hanging in her closet. Seriously, no surprise... it's Emilie.

Anyway, Emilie's amazing, Brenden rocks, everyone is beautiful. I love you all. 

Tonight rocked. I'll leave it at that....

Love.

No comments: