Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 48- Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 48:



Today has been incredible. It's been the first day in a while that I had to work on stuff solely for myself. No homework, no shooting, no photoshop... I dusted and vacuumed my room, did a ton of laundry, tidied, and spent hours and hours backing up one of my hard drives onto another one. I also got to watch Napoleon Dynamite and Ocean's Twelve during the whole process. I must say, Ocean's Twelve makes a LOT more sense the second time you watch it; Napoleon Dynamite however is still just whack. 

So anyways, I know that cleaning, and spending hours sifting through hard drive files doesn't sound like an "incredible day" but it's been way too long since I last got any significant work done for myself. I've been needing a day like this for a while... sigh.

So, without further ado, today's shot. 

Enjoy


No comments: