Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 40- Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 40:


So I didn't get a chance to shoot anything original today. It's been busy and very "seat of the pants". It was also gross and rainy - I admit that I love rain and so do the grass and the birdies, but today I just wasn't feelin' it.

So anyways, I finished my movie poster for Photoshop today. It's the last project for my first year of college. Big deal eh? Anyways, I was just about to post the shot when I stumbled over the original 2 minute concept drawing I did. I think it's pretty fascinating how ideas can come to people, and it's often interesting and funny to see how they [scramble to] record those ideas. I figured you all might like to see an example of the birth of an idea, and how it evolves into a finished product. Funny eh?

Goodnight y'all!

No comments: