Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 43- Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 43:


WEEK SEVEN!

So here is something challenging. Presenting this image is hard, for myself and the viewer, because it's so tall and skinny. It doesn't conform to the Golden Ratio and it doesn't really fit well on a computer screen.... but I acknowledge that and say "pish tosh!"

This is the first image out of this project that I've been real excited to print. There's a beautiful grain to the high rez file that I want to see blown up on a large print. Hopefully, I'll have time next week to buy a few 13x19 sheets from someone to get it done.

I'm also glad to have shot another abstract. I love shape and pattern, and the way that light curves and kisses the contours of complex objects. Explore your world people!

Anyways, that's all for now. Love love love.

No comments: